這句話中that是定語從句嗎?
Buffington says he found a soda bottle half-buried in the sand that looked like it had been there since the beginning of time
Buffington says he found a soda bottle half-buried in the sand that looked like 連詞(引導從句)(仿佛,好像,好似)
His arms look like they might snap under the weight of his gloves.
他的胳膊看著仿佛不堪手套重負要折斷了一樣。
On the train up to Waterloo, I felt like I was going on an adventure.
坐在開往滑鐵盧的火車上,我感覺自己仿佛正踏上一趟冒險旅程。
People are strolling, buying ice cream for their children, just like they do every Sunday.
大家在閑逛,給孩子們買冰激凌,就像每一個星期天一樣。
He spoke exactly like I did.他的話跟我的完全相同。
介詞(像;像…一樣)
He looks like Father Christmas.他長得像圣誕節老人。
Kathy is a great mate, we are like sisters.
凱茜是個非常不錯的伙伴,大家親如姐妹。
What was Bulgaria like?.保加利亞是個什么樣的地方?
I was shaking all over, trembling like a leaf.我像風中的落葉一樣渾身發抖。
Greenfield was behaving like an irresponsible idiot.
格林菲爾德表現得像一個不負責任的傻子。
她長什么樣子?
動詞(喜歡;喜歡)
He likes baseball.他喜歡棒球。
I cant think why Grace doesnt like me. 我不知道為何格雷絲不喜歡我。
How do you like America?.你感覺美國如何?
How did you like the trip? 這趟旅游感覺怎么樣?
英語學習推薦