認識新同事社交英語口語
認識新同事社交英語口語
w:hello,let me introduce myself. my name is Xiaofeng./你好,讓我自我介紹一下。我叫小峰。
s:pleased to meet you. i’m geoff snowdon. i haven’t seen you around before./很高興認識你,我叫吉奧夫-斯諾登。我過去沒有見過你呀。
w:no. i’ve just started work for ibm. i’m in the sales department./對。我剛來ibm工作,在銷售部。
s:what do you do there?/你在那做什么工作?
w:oh,i’m on the market research side. and you?/哦,我是搞市場調研的。你呢?
s:well,i’ve been with ibm for years. i’m mr. field’s personal assistant. he is the after-sale service director./哦,我已經在ibm工作好幾年了。我是菲爾德先生的個人助理。他是售后服務部主任。
w:ah,i haven’t met him. is he at the party here?/啊,我還不認識他。他來參加這次聚會了嗎?
s:yes,that’s him. let me introduce you./來了,他就在那,讓我為你介紹一下。
辦公室認識同事日?谡Z
I dont think weve met each other before,have we?
我覺得我們以前沒見過面,對吧?
在表示“以前,曾經”時,“before”和“ago”都作副詞,
“before”用于現在完成時,一般位于句末;“ago”用于一般過去
時,一般位于表示時間的名詞后,譯為“(時問)之前”。
Arent you Miss Huang?
你不是黃小姐嗎?
You must be Miss Huang.
你一定是黃小姐。
Ihave a feeling that Ive met you somewhere before.
我感覺好似以前在哪里見過你。
這是和別人拉近關系的最正確用語,常用于和別人套近乎。
Im pleased to make your acquaintance.
很快樂能與你相識。
What a pleasure to meet you!
認識你真是太榮幸了!
Nice to meet you,
見到你很快樂。
acquaintancen.相識,熟人,了解
Its an honor to meet you here.
=Its a great honor to meet you here.
= Its my great pleasure to meet you here.
很榮幸在這里見到你。
The honor is mine.
這是我的榮幸。
honorn.榮譽,榮幸
Let me show you around.
我帶你四處看看。
Would you like me to show you around?
你想讓我帶你四處看看嗎?
面試技巧推薦